- There are two different google forms you will use for your journal entries as we're doing online distance learning this term. During the online distance learning period, only a 45 minute practice period is expected. For those enrolled in a WHS ensemble, you can use what you're expected to do in your ensemble class as your journal entry as well, as long as the task is at least 45 minutes
- The first form will be what your plan to do for the term and the reflection of whether you completed your long term goals from term 3. (Due Friday, March 27)
- Regular practice form (A Day Classes--4 journals for 3/18 & 3/20, 3/24 & 3/26; B Day Classes--4 journal for 3/19, 3/23, 3/25 & 3/27)
- Journal due at end of week by 2:45 PM (like usual)
- A Day week 1 3/18 & 3/20; B Day wee 1 3/19
- A Day week 2 3 24 & 3/26; B day week 2 3/23, 3/25, & 3/27)
- Click here if you prefer to download a paper copy of the first page of the journal.
- Click here for the paper copy of the regular practice form.
- Student must scan or take a picture and email completed paper journal forms for credit.
RECITAL SEMESTER 2 MAY 5, 2020 @ 6:30 PM WHS CHOIR ROOM